Lately I feel as if I’m on my way right into a sunset, except I’m walking on eggshells so it’s kind of like, anything could go wrong any second. It definitely has everything to do with perception. Things aren’t perfect but pretty close to my idea of perfection (relatively speaking) with regards to the kind of progress I’m making in certain areas and the way things are panning out for me in other aspects as well alhamdulillah. It’s actually just kind of scary. I think it’s stupid I’m always on the edge waiting for something really disastrous to happen. Or maybe I just feel like this newfound contentment outlook will just kind of deteriorate or that I’ll get bored of it or something. Like what a juvenile thought *rolls eyes at self*
I need to grow up and just count my blessings and keep in mind that good things happen just as frequently or randomly as ‘bad’ things.
21 feels like it’s going to be an amazing year, Insha’Allah.
In other news, I have to grow my eyebrows out because they got to being really thin given how frequently I get them done. I didn't want to be 25 and look like a Latina (they're famous for having eyebrows so thin they look like they pencil'ed them on..and actually often they ARE pencil'ed on)
Anyway so it's a frustrating process..I'm not down with untamed eyebrows. Everytime I look in the mirror and focus on them too much I want to use my plucker but must resist..one more week to go and they'll look PERFECT, IA.
Moving on...adolescents are so interesting. My brother turned 13 earlier this year and he's going through all these changes..including moodiness central. And I'm just really trying to be patient (and sometimes failing at it).
Official half marathon training plan is in action..kind of frustrating because I'm doing the very moderate plan so it's basically like a piece of cake right now. Doesn't really get that intense, but you end up achieving the same goal. I need to take it slow because I often don't know when to stop and that means I increase my mileage by too much at the wrong time then suffer for it for weeks..
Plus, I'm doing my other advanced classes at the gym at the same time so.. yeah I'll take the moderate game plan
I still gotta blog about a lot of things...I was riled up about them earlier this weekend but ended up getting no time to jot them down. so now I'm just being lazy.
In due time..or perhaps certain things are just not meant to be voiced.
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment